wait...

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
"Definition of senior citizen (n)

bing.com · Bing Dictionary
sen·ior cit·i·zen

somebody of advanced years: somebody of retirement age or beyond

Synonyms: pensioner, retired person, elderly person, old person, senior, golden ager, OAP"

Going all legalistic, he is 2 years shy of retirement if you take 65 as the standard so he is not yet a SC. Does sound like an old I3astard though. Isn't Utah a gun friendly state? Strange to do that to a rider who might be packing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, Utah is a very gun friendly State. 63yr old is close enough to a SC for me... regardless of the details this old man needs an ass whoopin'!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well I hope if the cops don't get him, a local Harleys club will... There might be a reason the woman stood by that guy, she might have someone riding and they might have her back too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Age doesnt matter, hes driving on a suspended license, runs over 1 guy and almost another lady probaly with no qualms. He'll get the slight slap on the wrist using his age for sympathy. Next weeks headline will be 12 year old girl killed when hit by elderly driver.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
“Why is he not being investigated for assault with a vehicle?” Floyd asked.

If he purposely hit him, then ran over him, why not attempted murder, road rage, leaving the scene, reckless endangerment or wanton endangerment? With all the witnesses, the rider needs to lawyer up and push those charges to the PA's Office.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
“ If he purposely hit him, then ran over him, why not attempted murder, road rage, leaving the scene, reckless endangerment or wanton endangerment? With all the witnesses, the rider needs to lawyer up and push those charges to the PA's Office.

I absolutely agree, I have been trying to find out more info on this locally to offer support, but I haven't heard anything since the original story. Reading a story like this helps me remember that anybody is capable of heinous acts like this, and to stay sharp out there. If i were to have seen this happen... ooh how I would loved to punish that driver! :angry5:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts