Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn it i cant find one for the naked. any recomendations? as well as opinions on the hot bodies under tail?

·
Registered
398 Posts
nickabeans said:
damn it i cant find one for the naked. any recomendations? as well as opinions on the hot bodies under tail?

Check the manufactures site. Quite often they make ones for the naked bike, but the vendors dont list them. However they should be able to special order you the part if you have the part number.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Nicko said:
Happen to know what exactly is different? Mounting hole distance, location?
the basic shape is differant too, i think, the first gen is more curvie where as the second if more angular, it would just look wierd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone have the distance from the two mounting holes on a 2nd gen?

thejimdaddy said:
the basic shape is differant too, i think, the first gen is more curvie where as the second if more angular, it would just look wierd
What do you mean, the actual shape of the hugger?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
Swingarms are different, clearances are different etc.....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nudist said:
Swingarms are different, clearances are different etc.....
Really. Lets have a look at your War Eagle uuuhh.. I mean, not saying you have a hugger, but if you do have one. Nevermind.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
DigitalPaladin10 said:
Really. Lets have a look at your War Eagle uuuhh.. I mean, not saying you have a hugger, but if you do have one. Nevermind.
I ordered it 6 weeks ago, and still havent gotten it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nudist said:
I ordered it 6 weeks ago, and still havent gotten it.
I ordered mine three days ago. Looks like I've got some waiting to do. 1tail told me they have them on a shelf.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
DigitalPaladin10 said:
I ordered mine three days ago. Looks like I've got some waiting to do. 1tail told me they have them on a shelf.
I will NEVER order from them again.

Sent a ton of emails, no reply..... called, and she said they thought it was for a 1k and no a 650.... said they would ship it tomorrow..... that was last Monday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts