Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what i should get with the left over money from the ins company....
should i get a hugger from holeshot? or a chin spoiler from 2wheeljunkie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
spuds said:
i was wondering what i should get with the left over money from the ins company....
should i get a hugger from holeshot? or a chin spoiler from 2wheeljunkie?
i've got the answer...the one you want the most. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTKrockeTT said:
i've got the answer...the one you want the most. :p
doesn't help...i want the both of them really bad...but can only afford one! if i get the hugger...I'm gonna paint it to match my fast blue color! so the price will equal out, compared to the chin spoiler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
spuds said:
doesn't help...i want the both of them really bad...but can only afford one! if i get the hugger...I'm gonna paint it to match my fast blue color! so the price will equal out, compared to the chin spoiler
why not get a color matched hugger from oneida?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTKrockeTT said:
why not get a color matched hugger from oneida?
onieda sells huggers for 1st gens?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cyclerider105 said:
Chin spoiler all the way man!!!! LOVE mine!
is that the one from wild hair acces? looks good...but i got a 1st gen...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
+1 on the Chin spoiler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GTKrockeTT said:
well, i ASSumed you were a cool guy, and cool guys ride 2nd gens. ;D
im cool! i swear!
jasonsv said:
chinspoiler all the way the hugger is easily unnoticed.
but the hugger protects that shinny new fender elim i got!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
If you are truly on the fence about a hugger or chin spoiler, then flip a coin.
But, you have to be willing to go with what the coin says, or you arent really on the fence, so the choice should be apparent either way.

At least that is what I do when faced with the same dilemas. Learned it from a friend. He was going to get a tattoo, and had two slightly different drawings that he took to the artist. The artists didnt care which one he got, so my buddy goes "I should just flip a coin"
Rick, the tattoo artist punches the cash register, the drawer slides out and he pulls out a silver dollar. My buddy Dave says heads and points to one drawing, tails and points to the other. Rick flips the coin and the decision was made.
"ten bucks off just for that" Rick says, probably because he is sick of girlies coming down to the beach wanting to get matching ass hat tattoos with their girlfriends and they cant decide on what color to make the butterfly...
it was great.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
spuds said:
but the hugger protects that shinny new fender elim i got!
Sorry my friend, the hugger will not protect it.

Get the chin spoiler/belly pan. It'll do the most for advancing the looks of your bike. Huggers aren't as defining and don't even do much as it is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
evilbologna said:
Sorry my friend, the hugger will not protect it.

Get the chin spoiler/belly pan. It'll do the most for advancing the looks of your bike. Huggers aren't as defining and don't even do much as it is...
it wont? i thought that was the main reason for a hugger?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
spuds said:
it wont? i thought that was the main reason for a hugger?
It'll protect your shock. I'll just make it simple...everytime it rains, the TOP of my hugger is covered in mud, as is the undertail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
evilbologna said:
It'll protect your shock. I'll just make it simple...everytime it rains, the TOP of my hugger is covered in mud, as is the undertail.
damn! that sux!
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top