Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ross and I just bought my 2006 SV650S about a month ago. Before this bike, I had a few middleweight cruisers... so this bike feels like an agile rocketship to me. She's only got 3,800 miles so far and it was completely stock when I got it (besides a fender eliminator). I've added T-rex frame sliders and just got done installing my new Delkevic exhaust (with a hack saw) I tightened the front and rear suspension as stiff as it would go because I was told this bike is set up for lightweights. I'm 185lbs. In the future I would like to add some galfer brake lines and get some better tires (still riding stock). Maybe get a bigger front tire because it sounds like that'll make my spedo a little more accurate. Thats about all I can think of. I ride just for fun and commuting and my wife seems to like it back there. If ya'll have any suggestions, lets hear it!

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Welcome. Check out the Florida threads in the Regional (Southeast) USA forum. In particular, look for the thread started by C-10 Aldehyde regarding the Third Annual Florida SV Rally (November 2012). It's a good opportunity to meet other, like-minded riders in your area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts