Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That man is spending an outrageous amount of money on that bike i'm sure.
People do that with Ducatis. There was a Monster S4RS at the Duc shop in Austin that was being sold by the owner (I forget the word for it). The guy must have put as much money into it as he had originally paid for the bike (exhaust, cosmetic stuff, even mirrors ordered from Italy that cost $50 just for the shipping).

It had something like 1200 miles on it.

Ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Just another sportbike with fancy parts.

Never could see the big deal and worship over Duc's as so many do.

They're getting to be a dime a dozen like a GSX-R around these parts....kinda boring.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Just another sportbike with fancy parts.

Never could see the big deal and worship over Duc's as so many do.

They're getting to be a dime a dozen like a GSX-R around these parts....kinda boring.
I am with you to a point on this one, but the monsters have always had a soft spot in my heart. I introduced my friend to them bout a month ago and he bought one last thursday!

·
Registered
225 Posts
That is totally awesome, but I can't help but hate the guy lol. It just bugs me that a bike that expensive isn't good enough stock, and he hasn't even ridden it yet! IDK it just seems like all those mods would be worth it AFTER you've put some miles on the bike, so you can compare before and after.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ducati's are just sexy.

Such a nice bike in such a cold state with such a long winter - he is clearly keeping himself busy though.

Are you going to take it for a spin? :vroom:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.