Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall way back reading a thread on how to make the conversion. I'd like to make the conversion. Did the usual search and cannot locate it. Does anyone know where this is located or who did it?

·
Registered
426 Posts
mada, junkie & sv1pete have Ducati Monster seat conversions. (likely others too) You may want to ask them for tips.

Let me know if you are looking for a seat from a 2008+ Monster, I just posted one in perfect condition for sale and includes Ducati OEM cowl mounting bolts! (I decided to track the bike rather than build a street fighter / cafe racer)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mada, junkie & sv1pete have Ducati Monster seat conversions. (likely others too) You may want to ask them for tips.

Let me know if you are looking for a seat from a 2008+ Monster, I just posted one in perfect condition for sale and includes Ducati OEM cowl mounting bolts! (I decided to track the bike rather than build a street fighter / cafe racer)
Thanks send pics and price of the seat. Seat cowl or just cowl bolts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jim!

I know that most of the guys that use the monster seat also build their own subframes. Did you get an SV finally/again?
Eyeballing a N and S first gen. Leaning more toward an S, I'll need some risers' for the clip ons or just set them on top of the triple clamp for aging back and wrists. Sold the CB got top dollar for it.

I wrote an article about the Lake Louisa event you and Lori got top billing. Motorcycle classics is going to publish it online. I let you know what airs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts