Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just picked up my 03' SV1000S on Saturday. :eek: The clock is an hour behind, and I didn't get a book to show me how to change it. I fooled around with the buttons for a minute, but no luck. Could someone help with my annoyance?

Thanks!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: setting the clock

Hold both buttons down for a couple seconds. THen use the 2 buttons to select and adjust the blinking numbers.

·
Registered
364 Posts

Make sure the bike isn't running... turn the key to on and press both buttons (SEL and ADJ) on the dash at the same time until the hour flashes. Press adj to change it. Push SEL to move to minutes and set with ADJ button. Press the select button to get out of clock mode.

Hope this helps,
-Rob

·
Registered
238 Posts

Must be nice to have a clock. I gots the $2.oo Dollar Store Watch on the handlebar :-\

·
Registered
61 Posts

Thanks for the info on setting the clock. This has been a pain for me for a while now, lol. Mine was always an hour behind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy all

bought a totaled 2004 sv650s, got everything back a1, but not having an owners manual, how the h#$l do you set the time on the clock......any enlightenment on this perplexing issue would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Re: How to set clock

Switch to odometer view, press & keep adjust.

If that doesn't work, hold both set & adjust at the same time.

One of those changes time, another switches MPH/KMH

·
Registered
482 Posts
Re: How to set clock

on the '04, press and hold both. the clock will begin flashing. Use the adjust to set the hour, select to move to minutes, and then select again to finalize.

Here's a link to the service manual. It'll be your best friend

http://www.sv650.org/sv_manuals.htm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.