Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also don't understand what in the hell happened. He's just sitting there, does a small hop, and then the bike falls over. I would guess that he slipped or something, or perhaps he was barely in neutral and accidentally kicked the shifter into first.

·
Registered
704 Posts
his foot slipped in neutral...he was tired he said
Hmmm, I don't think so... lol... his right foot looks to be on the peg. I'm thinking he just dropped it, but I can't figure out why the bike jerked forward like that before he dropped it?

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Hmmm, I don't think so... lol... his right foot looks to be on the peg. I'm thinking he just dropped it, but I can't figure out why the bike jerked forward like that before he dropped it?
I assume his boot slipped on the pavement. I have had that happen plenty of times. I have to admit I was laughing out loud for real when he dumped it, more at the guy laughing at him than the dump itself :).

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
He saw a bike approaching from the rear and bailed. Good thinking. :p

That was the "noob" ride from this weekend wasn't it? DC SportBikes hosted that thing on a hecka windy weekend. I still doubt 30mph winds would have done that at a stop. :-/

·
Registered
55 Posts
his bike didnt jerk forward he had one foot on the peg and he wanted to re plant his other foot by moving it a lil bit and down he went, i almost did this last week but i was in my garage with no one around at least no camaras ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He saw a bike approaching from the rear and bailed. Good thinking. :p

That was the "noob" ride from this weekend wasn't it? DC SportBikes hosted that thing on a hecka windy weekend. I still doubt 30mph winds would have done that at a stop. :-/
It wasn't the noob ride I believe this was on sunday the day after.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I really didn't understand what happened either; it does look liked the bike jumped. One day, as I was pulling into my garage, my foot snaged the garage door sensor..that was close and not fun.

·
Registered
175 Posts
HAHAH. **** this shyt follwed me here too. I feel so bad for him....but its too freaking funny.

·
Registered
67 Posts
the bike doesnt jump, he just compressed the suspension when his foot slipped, causing it to bounce a little before it tips.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
WOW I NEVER thought I would hear anything about oneway again but if I did I'm glad it's something like this. Glad to see he traded his tennis shoes and cargo shorts in for some leathers though. It is a step in the right direction.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts