Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some dude dropped his cruiser on my bike in a parking lot so now my tank has a little (about an inch, no dents), but fairly deep scratch on it and the fairing has a paint chip and scratch about 3 inches long on the side. Insurance company says they just replace the whole darn things instead of painting them, so I'm thinking about selling them, how much should I look to get out of them?

I can provide pics if necessary. Tank has a couple other very very small scuffs from jacket buttons or zippers and junk that I could probably get off, and the fairing is perfect other than aforementioned damage. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
post pics in the fs section and see what you can get. a perfect tank ive seen for 350+ but i got mine with a ding for 40.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yea, I wouldn't stick it to anyone for that..lol espesially since you're getting new from the insurance co.. just sell em cheap to someone on here that isn't as fortunate as yourself. MHO

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just put the tank out there for BO, but a fairing with only a tiny scratch retains most of its value, so you should be able to get something out of that.

·
Registered
435 Posts
what year is the sv? My tank has a big dent in the left hand side from the previous owner......if it all fits I may possibly want to buy it...my mom works for fedex so I can get premium shipping for free....sent me a pm if interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts