Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made a trip to Harbor Freight today and found several motorcycle necessities. My total out the door was only $56.93. Look at what all I got! :eek:

$39.99. This thing is sturdy, very light, and can be completely assembled with the SV toolkit! :D
Appears to be the same stand that SVOTM April 2009 is using! ;D

A shot of the stand in action. By the way...it is all aluminum. It weighs 6.49lbs. They sell this same stand at Cycle Gear for around $150.00 :eek:

2x 9 Led flashlights! Very Bright. ($3.99) 100 count of black zip-ties ($1.49) Valved tire pressure gauge w/ swiveling hose and tip ($6.99)

I suggest if you need a rear-stand, check out a Harbor Freight in your area! For 40 bucks you cant go wrong! Oh...and it wont RUST!!! :nana:

If there is not one in your area, You can order it HERE!

....dont forget to get some spools from them too if you need them! Only $5 bucks!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think i will start shopping there more often! You can even get a mini bench grinder with polishing wheel for $29.99. The tools aren't quite snap-on quality but they will do!

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
there are some things that are ok, there are some that dont even make good paper weights... but there are a few hidden gems there as well.

their 'professional' series pliers arnt bad, definatly not channel locks/snapons, but i've been trying to mess up a set of side cutters for about 4 months now and they are still holding up.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no, because red and blue are the fastest colors so that is all they keep in stock because that is all anybody really wants or needs. :p

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
i was going to get one for the trailer, but my friend only rides slow yellow bikes. I didnt want to tourture a red or blue flashlight by subjecting it to the sub sonic speeds of yellow

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the same stand and it gets the job done, thinking about switching out the bolts to some heavier duty ones.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts