Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am getting a lot of PM's about my plastics. Can someone tell me what I should be selling my stuff for? I'ts a 2005 blue svs there is damage to the lowers (see post "my first post of shame) and other then that everything is pristine (im kind of anal about my bikes). So what should I be asking for

Lowers (one side has minor scratches on it)
the upper section
the headlight
the windshield (dont know if I should include this with the uppers?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

::Sorry for not posting pics in this thread of damage I'm at work and cant view most images

·
Registered
171 Posts
If the upper is in pristine condition like you say I would suppose about $150 should be fair since they can be had for $260 brand new. The windshield is not going to get you much since you can get a tinted one on ebay for $20. As for the headlights and the lowers you'd have to ask someone else! Good luck!

·
Registered
827 Posts
lowers - 180 for both.
upper - 180
headlight - 95
windshield - 10
mirrors - 25

it would prob be in your best interest NOT to sell everything as some 'package deal.'

if i were going naked and were going to sell this stuff, i would price it all in the ballpark above. you want to get rid of it, so at the same time make the price somewhat competitive but reasonable to get it off your hands. just my .02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts