Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found that a setting of 4 will give my abs a great workout even on my daily commute...and the electrical jolts really aren't anything to worry about.
It's still easy to concentrate on the road:vroom:

Who's with me?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Flex belt is a total SCAM!!!

but staying on topic, i like to incorporate my shake-weight into my daily commuting at stop lights. I know it looks weird, but thats a small price to pay for totally sculpted guns like mine.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You kids now and days! With you lazy "flex belts" and "wight shakers"!!! In my day when we needed to work out we got off our bikes at stop lights and did our workouts in traffic like real men!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
You kids now and days! With you lazy "flex belts" and "wight shakers"!!! In my day when we needed to work out we got off our bikes at stop lights and did our workouts in traffic like real men!
How many Harleys can you bench press?

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
You can save some dough if you use the SV's built in exercise mode. Fully automatic, and reliably kicks in about 20 miles after the fuel light goes solid. Pretty good workout!

·
Administrator
11,042 Posts
Nah, I keep my SV in neutral and turned off, and use my legs' power to drive the bike forward. Picking up speed is hard, but once you reach highway speeds it all comes down to stamina.

Who needs two cylinders when you can use two legs?

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah, I keep my SV in neutral and turned off, and use my legs' power to drive the bike forward. Picking up speed is hard, but once you reach highway speeds it all comes down to stamina.

Who needs two cylinders when you can use two legs?
So does this mean that no, you dont use a flexbelt while riding?

·
Administrator
11,042 Posts
Flexbelts are a total scam. Instead, I use the Positive Energy Bracelets for my enhanced performance. Does wonders all over the body.
:roflmao: Please be kiddin'

1 - 20 of 40 Posts