Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering from idle to wide open how much of a turn is required on your throttle.  My wifes SV650S 2nd gen is about 1/4 of a turn.  Doesn't seem like alot.  Is this normal?  This is after installing longer throttle lines and I can't remember what it was like with the stock lines.  But I wouldn't think longer lines would make any difference on how far the throttle turns. 1/4 turn doesn't seem very far to me as my Z1000 is nearly 1/2 turn. Everything seems to be working fine just seems like it should turn a bit more.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish my Z was 1/6
But for the stock SV it just doesn't seem normal for it to be 1/4 turn. Can anyone verify this? I know pablo said nearly 1/2 but that sounds like an awful lot. Can anyone else verify the amount of throttle twist with a stock SV?
thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
treoff said:
1/5 turn + FI + TPS ADJ + PCIII = nice throttle
lol :D
For me it's
1/5 throttle +FI+ PC III+ full yoshi system + no snorkel = 1 gears wheelies with out even trying

The first time I left my house with a 1/5 throttle I almost fliped the bike! They are cary cool.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
to far :mad: thats why i'm gonna get a 5th turn.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Got a 1/5 turn tube sittin on the work bench right now......but its -20 and the pole building is not heated so its not goin on any time soon. :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts