Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am referring to SVR. How did you get here.

I was told of SVR by a friend who has a couple of SV650's.

Love it here. wish I had more time to be on SVR.

murfy

·
Registered
982 Posts
Old gypsy curse.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
From previous owner...he recommended me this site.

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Rob was member of the original SV list, he posted on there that he was starting this site. This was in the spring of '99.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
When I was looking around to buy a bike in `03, I found the site.

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Went to the MotoGP races at Leguna in 2005 and one of the guys at our camp site said that he had just went to the National SV rally in the Smokey Mountains. And that there was an SV forum. So when I got home I looked it up and Joined.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
My son the research, computer guru did the searching to find the best bike for him to start riding. He also joined here back in 04. The original SV he bought is now mine and I joined up here after I got the bike from him.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was told by a friend about the site. He told me that there were a lot of good advice and laughs on here. I have been hooked ever since.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Someone over on FZ1OA said it was a great forum.

They were wrong.

It's a f*cking amazing forum. :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wanted a SV for about 5 years, but joined the military, married, and traveled overseas. Finally was looking into buying one googled info on them and found this site.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I had a vision and that led me here...

sorry.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled, and then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it!

Then I used www.google.com

1 - 20 of 67 Posts