Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
danthony12321 said:
Meh, not too impressed, I only watched about 1/2 of it though. The BMW driver was pretty good, but it seems like Ghost Rider parks it in the corners.
agree though it isn't on track, there're cars around.

·
Registered
284 Posts
ShaggyZ said:
Looks like fun but... that was VERY staged. I'm sure that wasn't even a real cop.
Of course it wasn't a real cop! It was ghostrider being undercover... his cover was a cop and I'm sure he scared the crap out of the M driver that seemed to be trying to get away. You can't stage traffic like that!

-josh

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Actually, I don't know why I said that about the cop. They even said at the beginning it wasn't. I got confused. What I was thinking is that the M driver and he probably teamed up. I was tired of it after 3 minutes or so.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Didn't download the clip but you're probably talking about the latest Ghostrider DVD.. he's got a GSX-R1000 done up as a "police bike" and chases a pro racer around in an M Coupe. The rest of the DVD he's running from the cops on a black 1000 with 285 hp.

Edit: watched it again, I'm surprised at how easy the guy in the car is able to get away from the bike at certain parts.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
if that was a 1000, then it was slow except for the one part where the van cut him off. I seriously thought it was a 600 maybe a 750 but not a 1000.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
lkm said:
if that was a 1000, then it was slow except for the one part where the van cut him off.  I seriously thought it was a 600 maybe a 750 but not a 1000.
It looked to me like on the straights he never made an effort to pass him, just listen to the engine, even if it was a 600, it sure didnt sound that wound up. Definately seemed slow if it was a 1000, but still, doesnt look like thats what he was trying to do.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the bike was posing as police or something? That would explain why he didnt try to pass the car. The bike had its 4-way flashers going.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ShaggyZ said:
That's not grammar police. It's something else. Those are two completely different words. One refers to instructions in a computer while the other is a fish or shark.  The saying is "holy mackerel" :-*
irregardless

1 - 20 of 38 Posts