Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the holidays coming up we all need to find gifts for our loved ones. Hopefully we can help each other out with some good ideas for gifts.

Post your good gift ideas or post who you need to buy for and what your price range is. Hopefully we can help each other out with some good ideas. I hate just buying gift cards, so any ideas would be great.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For example of needs: I need to buy gifts for a 15 yo niece, 12 yo nephew and 7 yo niece and my budget is about $20-30 each. I don't have kids of my own so I'm a bit lost.

For gifts to my siblings the Google chrome cast is looking pretty good. At $35 it works to play most streaming services on any TV with HDMI within a small budget. But Ii am still up for suggestions.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Gifts for children that are not yours should be the kind of gift you think the parents have told them no, they can't have that...probably because it's loud or obnoxious. Like a ball pit or drum kit.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
Gifts for children that are not yours should be the kind of gift you think the parents have told them no, they can't have that...probably because it's loud or obnoxious. Like a ball pit or drum kit.
i like the cut of your jib sailor

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just keep in mind "what comes around,goes around"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts