Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks!
Up, down, High or low, holeshot is the way to go! Gimme a H-O-L-E-S-H-O-T - Holeshot...yaaaay! :lol:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the internal construction is like on the holeshot can? Baffles or just sound deadener or both?

I have the vid clip on my computer and I am not to keen on the sound of the holeshot but I may be able to tweak that. Otherwise I think Dale builds a helluva quality product.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I recently bought a wrecked SVs exactly like yours which is kind of creepy. Anyways, mine came with a holeshot exhaust but was MISSING the passenger foot peg. Where did you get that peg? Did it come with the exhaust or is it stock???
Sweet undertray btw.
IMO, you should keep the Holeshot for sure because that *burble burble burble* gets attention; helpful for those cagers talking on cell phones.
-Dean

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Deaner3D said:
I recently bought a wrecked SVs exactly like yours which is kind of creepy. Anyways, mine came with a holeshot exhaust but was MISSING the passenger foot peg. Where did you get that peg? Did it come with the exhaust or is it stock???
Sweet undertray btw.
IMO, you should keep the Holeshot for sure because that *burble burble burble* gets attention; helpful for those cagers talking on cell phones.
-Dean
Hi Dean - mine is the stock peg. That round hole is where the stock muffler attached to

the undertray is stock. I just have the hamicad fender eliminator!

Yeah, I may do the PAIR mod to elimintae blurbage, but the holeshot won't ever come off! :lol:

·
Registered
326 Posts
My question is too hard to answer eh?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think for that pipe to look good, you should get the rest of the stock pipe coated. As-is, I think it looks like three separate pipes forced to live together by some mad scientist :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mr. Black said:
Can anyone tell me what the internal construction is like on the holeshot can? Baffles or just sound deadener or both?

I have the vid clip on my computer and I am not to keen on the sound of the holeshot but I may be able to tweak that. Otherwise I think Dale builds a helluva quality product.
Sorry, dude. I didnt know the answer, but here is my best guesss.

It looks like there is a baffle running all the way across. The muffler cover is rivetted, so I assume that there is some packing between it and the baffles.

Call Dale and ask him, he will tell you honestly what he can do to quiten it, if you are not too keen on the sound levels. Hope this helps some!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My GF rides on the back of my bike with no problems with the high mount. it doesn't push the peg further down... just further out from the frame.

·
Registered
326 Posts
rogue said:
Sorry, dude. I didnt know the answer, but here is my best guesss.

It looks like there is a baffle running all the way across. The muffler cover is rivetted, so I assume that there is some packing between it and the baffles.
Thanks for what you did see.

So it's like a standard glass pack style can? You can see all the way to the mid pipe if you look in the exhaust can?

lol I could email dale but I don't feel like wasting his time for my curiosity. ;)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts