Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has an HJC FS-15 carbon helmet to match the color of their bike? Copper SV with copper carbon helmet would be pretty snazzy! Blue and red, too, of course...

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
: conspicuously or flashily attractive : fancy <snazzy clothes> <a snazzy car>
snaz·zy
adj. snaz·zi·er, snaz·zi·est Slang
Fashionable or flashy.
someone who dresses super-fly, is wearing a certain article of clothing slash accessory, or even a person as a whole that is bedazzling, flashy, funky, stylish, a gizelle, psychadelic, perhaps whimsical, and even posh in all the best ways.
meaning of greatness, savage coolness. word originated in biblical times.
Snazzy is a super sexy word to describe anything awesome, cool looking, or super hip.
something or someone that is spiffy,cool,happy,flashy or unique
:nana:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
:D BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

I also like defination #8.

Sparklesome, fantabulous, general coolness. An exclamation of the subjects' shiny funkfactor.
Makes me want to put on my shiney silver pants and take my Gladius for a ride. ;)

............not that there is anything wrong with that.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Very light weight like 3.12lbs or something along those lines.

·
Registered
280 Posts
You can't beat the look of the carbon fiber helmet. I have been looking at the previous model of the HJC carbon the AC-12. I hear great things about them and their only flaws being bubbling on the finish and that they are not quite the quality of Shoei. Check out compacc.com they have great deals on HJC and Shoei.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
I have seen the ruby red Joe Rocket version, and it is gorgeous.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
pics do not do it justice... trust me, the color really pops (especially the red), and the black "carbon fibery" look is much less prominent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like the idea and look of the CF helmets. I have a bad neck and was interested for the possible weight savings. I have found some that are as light, or even lighter! That being said they don't fit my oddly shaped head.

I've seen these for fairly good prices compared to other light weight helmets I've looked into. I've seen them in person and they are snazzy (heh!). Very snazzy.

The only helmet which fits my mug is the Arai Profile - it's shaped more oval instead of round (my head is oval-shaped) so there are no pressure points, and my head is best protected. It's TIGHT but in a very good kind of way...I think there's a joke somewhere in there, but I'm not going to go there...

Anyways, I just thought I would add my 2 cents and iterate that fit is ultimately more important than the snazzy(-ness) of the helmet. I'm sure ya'll know that - maybe I'm just a little bitter because it doesn't fit me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts