Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
FX-R retrofit include the projectors? Most of the kits don't... Need projectors to properly make use of the increased output from HIDs...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Checked them out, damn there's a lot of options, I wouldn't know where to start, plus they seem to increase the price quiet a bit. ?
Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle
the options are just optional extra's that let you add more stuff to the projector kit, they do increase the cost, but you dont have to get them, demon eyes, led strips, etc... are all optional extras.

The regular full projector kit is only $209 for the MC033 model with white angel eyes, and use discount code "svrider20" to get special svrider member discount and free shipping, so it will only cost $189 shipped. VS 199 + 15$ shipping from XDCYCLE.

i have this kit currently install on my 05 Sv650s. The only problems with this kit only has the high setting, therefore i wired the lights to the normal day time. as for night they really brighten up the road. Just make sure to adjust lens height to DOT spec.
All my kits have hi and low beams for both headlights, and they operate from the stock handlebar switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts