Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dom Hickson of the NY Giants (i am not a big sports buff) brought in his 08 GSXR1000 in to the shop the other day for an oil change, needless to say the 360 rear on it was insane.

thought you would enjoy a ridiculous tire, you could barley turn the thing, it can not be safe to ride on the street, but fun to look at lol.

The chicken strips are about the size of a normal tire!! lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
i thought most if not all football players had something in their contract about not being able to do "dangerous" stuff off the field. motorcycles included. i think i remember a story of a player getting in trouble for riding a few years back.

oh and that tire is simply stupid.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol not sure, we had another giants team member come in last week or two weeks ago and buy an 08 Hayabusa.

·
Registered
138 Posts
maybe just important players have this. but back on point i really dont understand this fad of huge rear tires. i just dont get it

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
maybe just important players have this. but back on point i really dont understand this fad of huge rear tires. i just dont get it
Well, untill someone makes a stupidly oversized rim for a motorcycle we'll just have to deal with these lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts