·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
What are you doing out of the library?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Galen, I'm very much looking forward to the rally. I have big plans that center around bike not hitting pavement. Hubs did a FE that changed out his lights and it looks swell. I'd like to do it before Jasper, but I don't think it will happen. I did get my chain changed last weekend, so the bike is now ready to go.

Eddie, today I looked at the big blue sky filled with puffy little clouds, enjoyed the 70 degree weather, sighed, and then spent seven hours studying. It was painful.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
And what are you doing out of the kitchen?

:hiding2:(sorry, i had too)

Dinner was over 3 hours ago. I had grilled KC strip and potatoes. What did you have, ramen noodles? :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Actually i made a decent Chicken Fried Rice.:p The ramen was for lunch.
So, what you are saying is.........you didn't have steak. Aw, poor guy. *sniff*

Ok, I'm over it. ;D

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't really want to show up and have people asking me who the h3ll I am.

G, I don't know you well enough to be mean to you yet. A little of whatever paint thinner Teri is drinking and I'm sure we'll be best buds.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
So, what you are saying is.........you didn't have steak. Aw, poor guy. *sniff*
I'm a poor college student w/out a job, of course i didn't have steak.

G, I don't know you well enough to be mean to you yet. A little of whatever paint thinner Teri is drinking and I'm sure we'll be best buds.
After having a little of what Teri was drinking and we're all gonna be best buds.:eek:ccasion14::buddies:

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'm a poor college student w/out a job, of course i didn't have steak.

After having a little of what Teri was drinking and we're all gonna be best buds.:eek:ccasion14::buddies:
And we can all dance better too!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts