Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Army Girl and some friends to the bowling alley last night. (I know, how Middle America of us!) When we were walking to the car, I happened to notice the Tenneesee plates on a car a couple spots down from us. They were Blount County too. I blurted out "Blount County! That's where the Dragon is!!!" Army Girl then proceeded to remind me what a dork I am.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me and Kevin - Dork Brothers til Death :p

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AlexJ said:
There is just far too much to say!!!

Erm... maybe I could start with you spending the night in jail in a velour shirt!! ;D ;D ;D
Velour is for poseurs and 70's vintage Trans Am's. I wear the real deal - Pimp-style VELVET! Nothing like being locked up with a bunch of drunks in the hills of West Virginia while wearing a velvet shirt!

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
arimichael said:
Velour is for poseurs and 70's vintage Trans Am's. I wear the real deal - Pimp-style VELVET! Nothing like being locked up with a bunch of drunks in the hills of West Virginia while wearing a velvet shirt!
This is a story I might want to hear........start to finish.....

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
arimichael said:
Hey now watch it, some of us are actually from WV, oh wait we are a buncha drunks.........never mind.....lol ;D

Woody

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Woody106 said:
Hey now watch it, some of us are actually from WV, oh wait we are a buncha drunks.........never mind.....lol  ;D

Woody
Now that you mention, Woodster, I think one of those guys may have been Jeff. ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts