Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Got my license via MSF course when I was 18. I have been riding when Im not out of state at college on a Hawk GT borrowed from a friend. Just bought an 07 SV650n last week. Here I am. Yeah!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
welcome fellow washingtonian! but you're on the wrong side of the mountains for riding. i know, used to live in olympia.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Right on, welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Seattle do you live? For the next 3 and a half weeks, I'm in Montlake, but after that am migrating way south to Texas.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on, welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Seattle do you live? For the next 3 and a half weeks, I'm in Montlake, but after that am migrating way south to Texas.
Capital Hill, but Im still at college in St Louis until spring break.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'll be headed out to Washington for school at WWU in a few months, but I'm not going to bother trying to bring my bike with me. I admire anyone who has the will to own a bike out in the PNW.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be headed out to Washington for school at WWU in a few months, but I'm not going to bother trying to bring my bike with me. I admire anyone who has the will to own a bike out in the PNW.
Weather permitting, Washington has some great riding. Lots of nice little roads down around Mt Rainer and the Oregon Border.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the board. i'm in columbia city/seward park area. You are right, there are some great roads to ride around on closer to the mountains or Olympic National Park, but you have to take the superslab or stupid 405 most times to get anywhere.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Aww, Seward Park, that's the destination of my "I have 30 minutes to ride" ride. Just take Lake Washington Blvd from Montlake to Seward Park, pull a u-turn and repeat.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Hey from down in Kent. Welcome

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww, Seward Park, that's the destination of my "I have 30 minutes to ride" ride. Just take Lake Washington Blvd from Montlake to Seward Park, pull a u-turn and repeat.
Seward park is where I took the MSF course.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts