Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted a few times but wanted to officially say hi. Picked up an SV for a track coaching/racebike about 5 weeks ago and have had a blast on it. It's the one in my avatar.

I coach and ride with Team Promotion Sportbike Club up and down the easy coast on the various tracks. I think I've met and seen some of you out at the track already.

My other track weapon is a 2007 r6 fully race prepped that I've been spending the last few weeks replacing the head gasket and doing some bodywork on.

·
Registered
513 Posts
welcome. I might be seeing you at VIR this Sunday if you're coaching :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'll be there!
Cool! Ill be on a naked sv650 w/ a red tail. All blue gear. Come show me the lines! Will be my first trackday ever so Im sure my lines wont be pretty. :lmao:

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
howdy. i work in manassas.. i'm up at summit point at least 2x a week working in the garages on miatas.. sometimes on the weekend, watching bikes..
At least you get to see all the cool stuff go in and out of Stasis!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool! Ill be on a naked sv650 w/ a red tail. All blue gear. Come show me the lines! Will be my first trackday ever so Im sure my lines wont be pretty. :lmao:
Awesome! I'll have both the SV and the R6 there. Red Suit with JShep on the back and I will be in tech in the morning as well.

See you there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts