Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got a used sv650s as my first bike. Plastics were broken so I'm keeping it naked. I already ordered motosliders and the aztec8 duals. Glad I found this forum... looking forward to learning more about my bike ;D

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome. Ride safe out there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
whats up geek
hawaii rider myself..
should meet up tomorrow, me and a few guys go on group rides
every saturday morning, only sv though!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome! been to hawaii once, got some family from there, and a good family friend! how's the economy affecting the tourist scene down there?

·
Registered
389 Posts
hey welcome! nice to see more sv riders on the island. maybe ill see ya round sometime .... shootz.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats up geek
hawaii rider myself..
should meet up tomorrow, me and a few guys go on group rides
every saturday morning, only sv though!
Sup. That sounds cool, I'll let you know when I'm ready for the street. For now I still need to practice in open parking lots and I need to get some insurance too. Is state farm the best option in hawaii?

welcome! been to hawaii once, got some family from there, and a good family friend! how's the economy affecting the tourist scene down there?
thanks. visitors are down by like 12% and hotel occupants are down.

hey welcome! nice to see more sv riders on the island. maybe ill see ya round sometime .... shootz.
thanks. I know, I dont see that many sv650's on the road.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Got my headlights yesterday, but I need the right brackets and turn signals. Hopefully my bike is done by the end of next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts