Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How's it going? I'm a student in Boulder CO and I just picked up a leftover blue 07 sv650s (0-miles) from the dealership last Thursday for 5600. I saved for so long waiting tables and finally got one! It was so exciting because I've liked the SV for a long time. You can see I joined up in July just because I was a fan. This is now my second bike with my first being my beloved, and now sold, YZF600r.

I test rode a R6 and a CBR600rr but I felt like my skills weren't up to snuff. Now that I've gotten all serious and am hellbent on becoming a much better rider and possibly participating in trackdays I decided to get my bike and couldn't be happier!

Hopefully I'll stick around and learn as much as possible!

Peace.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome to the site, despite being registered since july last summer!

doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. from my experience on my SV so far (only about a month of riding here and there) i can tell i've become a much better rider with it. i am definitely looking forward to the snow melting and being more confident with dry and gravel-less roads.

any pics?

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey man, new guy from wyoming here =) i ride down around estes park alot, maybe we could ride out there this summer and swap stories or something. Jake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts