Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would introduce myself. Just passed test in UK yesterday and bought a 03 SV650S today pick it up Sat. Thought alot about bike i would get but reading the threads on here and speaking to friends and instructors i was sold on the bike. Hope to get to know some of yous and look forward to any help and tips that i can get from the lads in the know.

Col

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Welcome to SVR, mate. There are plenty of good tips and how-to's around here, and a lot of really nice folks. Post up some pictures when you can.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome to SVR. Congrats on the new bike. Keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the welcome lads

Just a quick one the bike ive bought is on a uk 03 plate but it is the 1st gen svs.

Ill post some pics when i pick it up

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Cheers for the welcome lads

Just a quick one the bike ive bought is on a uk 03 plate but it is the 1st gen svs.

Ill post some pics when i pick it up
How is that? Anyway Congrats, you will love the bike! Dont let anybody tell you the 2nd gen is better because it isnt. Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well finally got the bike today. All i can say is awesome. Love it already been out an about out of the way of traffic getting used to it and i bloody love it.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Have you been over to SV650.org yet? There a alot more eurpoean members there. Although, we do have a few here too.

I'm not trying to show you the door, just introducing you to SV650.org, if you wern't aware of it.

:)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Have you been over to SV650.org yet? There a alot more eurpoean members there. Although, we do have a few here too.

I'm not trying to show you the door, just introducing you to SV650.org, if you wern't aware of it.

:)
been there.... SVrider & SV650.org you can find valuable info at both...

ps DO they have eddiemons in sv650 .org? ;D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Also Svportal.com But thats more geared tward Sv1000's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts