Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new member here, and as my name says ;) I ride an 01 650S. Cooler is that my wife will be taking over this bike when I get my SV1000. That being said, I wasnt sure if I wanted to buy new or used, so I checked out the suzuki bike site and i couldnt find a listing for the SV1000!!! what's going on? I feel a great disturbance in the force!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Probably find a leftover somewhere, but you should also consider a nice used thou. Get a good price plus a lot of goodies for next to nothing.

·
Chief Greeter
28,539 Posts
Hi 01SV650SBRLA, Welcome to SVR. When you get your SV1000 posts pics of both the bikes.

Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes guys, as soon as I get around to some pics, i'm gonna post pics of my 650, as I JUST frankensteined a Fast by Ferachi pipe... Sounds So Good!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yup, theres no more 1k. If you have'nt already you might want to check out Rocketmadness.com and sign up there too. It's a Louisiana sport riders site, we usually do group rides any time the weather is nice enough to go hit up some twisties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts