Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm posting up the following email I got from my division rep to inform everyone that Kickball is starting again. It's all a big, fun social gathering to let off some steam from the normal everyday workload, have a couple of drinks, and talk some trash (and let's not lie, the co-ed and alcohol factor helps also)!!!
I'm also trying to see if I can get enough of an interest to get my own team going. Minimum requirements for a team are @ least 4 girls and 4 guys so if anyone is interseted in playing, shoot me a PM and I will start a list for a team.
Also post up if you have any questions.
See ya'll on the roads and hopefully some of ya on the fields...
Laters..
:D

Don't forget to register for TX Storm Spring '09 Season!
See below for all the season details. Contact me with any questions!

Registration is now open for Spring 2009 TX Storm, Fort Worth's WAKA Kickball division.

When: March 17 - May 19, Tuesday nights, 6:30 - 9:00
Where: Gateway Park, 750 Beach Street, Fields 4, 5 & 6
Who: Men and Women 21+
How Much: $65 per player
Division Bar: Dino's Bar & Grill, 2707 Race Street
Pick-up Game: March 10, 7 pm, Fields 5 & 6

Pick-up games are for those new to kickball or anyone interested in playing. You can come out and decide for yourself if you'd like to join the division. Bring your friends, all are invited and it's totally free!

After the games we'll enjoy the more social side of things at our division bar, Dino's, just a few miles from the fields. Domestic taps are $1.50... you can't go wrong!

REGISTRATION SPECIFICS:
Post up if you are interested and I will PM you with the info on how to register.

:blob8:
On the list so far...
1)Blizz-FWMR
2)Meat of Snail-FWMR
3)Kegan-FWMR (maybe a few xtras-LH)
4)fireblade-FWMR
5)Grinner-myself
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
:blob8:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update...to add player list...

C'mon...somebody has to be curious!!!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
how often do you meet. Is there a schedule online? I live up in Wichita Falls, but travel down to DFW for family and work. If it runs in the summer I might be able to play. I am in the area for longer stretches in the summer months.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The spring season will run March 17 - May 19, every Tuesday night, 6:30p - 9:00p. We have three seasons in the year...Spring, Summer, & Fall/Winter. Im not sure yet but I think the summer season starts 2-3 weeks after the end of the spring season. If ya can, come and check it out Mar 10th. That night is open to everyone to give them a chance to check it out before making the jump to signing up. Hope to see ya out there!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey folks...here is another email from my Division Rep I thought I'd share...
Meghan said:
Haven't registered for TX Storm Spring season yet?

Come out to Baker Street Pub (click for map) on Thursday, March 5th from 5-7 pm. Register for TX Storm Spring '09 on site with me and I'll buy you a beer!

Already registered and feeling left out? Come on out and drink with me anyway... it's HAPPY HOUR!

TX Storm Spring '09 Details:
When: March 17 - May 19, Tuesday nights, 6:30 - 9:00
Where: Gateway Park, 750 Beach Street, Fields 4, 5 & 6
Who: Men and Women 21+
How Much: $65 per player
Division Bar: Dino's Bar & Grill, 2707 Race Street
Pick-up Game: March 10, 7 pm, Fields 5 & 6
Register at www.kickball.com

--

Meghan Scott
Ft. Worth, TX Regional Rep

WAKA Kickball- The World Adult Kickball Association
For those that have not registered yet or might have some questions, this would be a good time to come and find out the answers to some of your questions or get a FREE BEER if you get registered. Of course there is still the Pick-up game coming up on the 10th (HELLS YEAH!!! Only 9 days away)! But this is another opportunity for FREE BEER before season starts.

I'll be there and the weather is lookin to be nice! If anything...come on out, introduce yourself, and relax on the patio!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
**REMINDER**
Tonight is a preseason registration happy hour @ Baker St Pub (see above post). If you register tonite, the Div rep will buy you a beer!
Here's the deal, I need more players and I especially need more girls on the team! So I will even make the deal sweeter...
if you come out and register tonite for my team, I will ALSO buy you a drink! How's that for incentive?!
Also, if you know anybody that might even be interested, drag em along or pass the info along. Trust me, this helps to break up the monotony of the work week and you'll have a blast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts