Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Matt here from SW Ohio. I'm a 26 year-old electronics engineer and part-time graduate student. I live, work, and attend school just east of Dayton, OH (Fairborn/Beavercreek area to be specific).

I had owned a naked `03 SV650 years ago ('05-'06) when I lived in the NE part of the state (Youngstown, OH area -- born and raised). I fell in love with motorcycle riding and the SV in general. Truth be told, I spent many hours creeping around the svrider forums. Though it broke my heart, the bike was sold prior to moving down to Dayton, OH for work in 2007.

Well, here it is two years later and I've been bitten by the bug again! March 13th, 2009 I became the proud owner of a 2008 SV650SF w/ a whooping 0 miles. I've done my best at finding the time to get out and about but she's spent most of her time in storage (<50 Miles thus far).

Until just recently I was living in Cincy, OH with a 1hr/55 mile commute. Needless to say, between work, school, and driving time the needed combo of daylight hours and nice weather hasn't panned out; hence the low miles.

Anyhow. I'm back in Dayton and looking for a few folks who share the same passion for riding and SVs as myself (or anyone else who might like to say hello for that matter).

Later all,
--Matthew

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome. What's your major at WSU? I believe there are a couple of people who live around here (Dayton, Fairborn, B-Creek, Tipp). I live in Tipp City. Stay safe and have fun, maybe I'll see you out and about.;D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oz, I'm workin' on my Masters in Electrical Engineering. Any info on bike nights, etc. around this place?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts