Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am new to the SVRider forum. I have a SFV650K9 in the UK and unfortunately after 8 years of riding I cam off my bike.

The damage is minimal , considering, however I am needing to order a couple of new body parts. I have found them on a OEM website and know my paint code (YBD - Glass Splash White). The problem is there are seemingly two variations, either GDW or GLR... I have no idea what the distinction between these are... can someone help??!!??!?!?!?
:)

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Looks like there are two variations on the stickers on the fairing, but not sure of which parts you are needing? Sorry to hear about your off...but welcome to the Site!:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to SVRider :vroom:

There were 2 different color combinations that used white on the 2009 Gladius - Metallic Triton Blue (YSF)/Glass Splash White (YBD) and Candy Ruby Magenta (YRH)/Pearl Mirage White (YPA). Suzuki coded these combinations GLR and GDW, respectively. Sounds like you need the GLR.

Be sure to check out the Gladius forum at http://www.svrider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60 for more Gladius info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts