Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks -- i just got some plastics but the previous owner cut away the inside blinker mouting brackets. not sure why. so now the inside is just flat. i jury-rigged a really cheesy flush mount system with a blinker at the end of a plastic barrel with a little nut that screws down on that barrel. i have a thin layer of plastic on the outside of the blinker hole that' s a few mms bigger than the actual hole, and then the blinker barrel goes through that plastic, and then there's another layer of plastic sheeting on the inside of the fairing, and then i screwed the nut down the barrel to hold the blinker in place. it works but i'd like to fashion a cleaner way to do this so i don't have a piece of plastic on the outside of my bike.. any ideas?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
gahdzila said:
the auction listing says that they are for gsxr's, stranger...sv's arent listed.

IIRC, targa makes some of those. I think rumble imports also has them.
oops, i knew there were sv specific ones. i didn't read close enough. sorry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, sweet. that' exactly what i'm looking for. i basically made my own but they look crappy. anyone know where i can get 'em besides ebay?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.