Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Tazzy said:
I'm intrested in these will they fit a canadian 01 sv650s?

TAzz
Yes TAzz do you want me to add you to the list?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Getting them made now, I should have all the orders ready I hope for next week I will be PMing all on the list this week for payments.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thank goodness I can now see light at the end of the tunnel I will be picking them up Saturday morning and should have them ready Monday or Tuesday to post I will start PM s ASAP The problem has been getting the barrels but I have now sorted it but I did have to order enough for 150 kits to get the price right. I will get my website updated on Tuesday with all the details and I will put a couple on e-bay next week if you fancy your chances. Thanks all for been patient with this one. Sorry the low price offer is now closed to anybody else the price will be £31 a pair on the web site and the offer I started with at the beginning of the thread I will stick to for those who have put there name down.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Chewy,

I had a major accident in June, bike is totaled, left leg broken to the point that it's not for sure that I can ride again. Sorry, I won't be needing the spacers any longer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
PMs sent to all on the list I have now also added them to my web-site.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Update on posting these out to you. I have had to hold them back because when I received them I found that they were perfect. The problem been that they were a little to perfect and it transpired that sliding the two barrels into the spacer once fitted to the mirror they were just a little tight so I have sent them all back, all 100 of them to have the holes made slightly larger. The reason is I didn?t want anybody to cause any damage when fitting plus they could be difficult to remove at a later date. I have not cashed any cheques and not taken any money out of the pay pal account. This modification will be at my expense so please don?t worry. I will let you know when I get them back. Problem is I am away Friday on a long weekend break so it will probably be the beginning of next week before I can post them out.

I am so sorry for the delay but I just wanted the to be spot on when they get to you.

Regards Chris

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Some have been posted see start of thread, some have still to pay and the outstanding will be in tomorrows post Please post you comments on here in this thread please

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Anybody received theirs yet ???

·
Registered
6 Posts
chewy22 said:
Anybody received theirs yet  ???
Not yet...but being in canada it will take a few extra days. I'm hoping by then end of the week or earlier next week.

TAzz

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
chewy22 said:
Anybody received theirs yet  ???
Waking up late here... yep. I got mine earlier this week. They look great. Thanks! I might get time to install them next week. I had to resurrect my commuter bike this past month and I have't gotten much SV tweaking done. :( My living room looks like a race pit.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Got mine in the mail on Tuesday, installed them yesterday, went for a short ride last night. HUGE difference, no more looking over my shoulders, and I can only see the tips of my elbows now! Thanks Chewy. ;D

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Woo-hoo! Spacers are finally installed, and just in time. I also installed Convertibars, which are much wider than stock clip-ons. I can see just a *bit* more than I used to, since my elbows are so much wider than they used to be. Install was a snap, instructions were included (with a MOST helpful photo!) and the finished look is great. Thanks, man!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Chewey, I just ordered a set off your site...I'm assuming they are fairly simple to install, the only question that I have is, do they come with instructions?

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
AnthonyE said:
Hey Chewey, I just ordered a set off your site...I'm assuming they are fairly simple to install, the only question that I have is, do they come with instructions?

Thanks
Anthony
Answer to both questions is YES :) Nice and simple I will post them in the morning should be with you NJ in about 7 days max. My best was 4 days to the US from ordering.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 42 Posts