Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike is currently has no headlight and after getting pulled over twice at the end of last riding season I figured its probably a good idea to put a headlight of some sort back on the bike. Here are a couple I am thinking of using.

The cheapest and easiest is a stock SVN headlight

Also looking at some of the Acerbis headights

DHH

Cyclops

I dont really ever ride at night and dont plan to do much if any night riding in the future, I just want something that will make me legal and more visible than not having a headlight.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have been looking at getting a different headlight for my SV too, but I am having trouble finding what I want. In all honestly I personally don't like either. I think those headlights would look better on a supermoto, but if you happy go for it. I was thinking about getting one of the newer Kawi z1000 headlights or going with the buell lightning headlight.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
footfukinmasta said:
I was thinking about getting one of the newer Kawi z1000 headlights or going with the buell lightning headlight.
I've been looking for a z1000 headlight also, been looking for a few months and they are RARE. Also expensive, significantly more expensive than the buell setup. I'm starting to give up looking, but it is my number 1 choice. Buying new is out of the question, I think OEM comes out to around 750$.

·
Registered
202 Posts
misko said:
This is my favorite, I have more pic of this one if you're interested:
I would like to see more!

·
Registered
571 Posts
if you like not having a headlight and just want to be legal, why not just go to the auto store and grab a small fog or driving light and mount that? similar to the pic misko posted.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts