Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hoaring the boards and search, I've come up with a partial parts list for things I want to order. Can you guys tell me where to get the following parts?

* Fender Elim kit
* Flush mount 'clear' front and rear turn signals (obviously i'll use a yellow bulb or led)
* Painted Rear seat cowl (might just go with OEM)

That's it, the other stuff is on order. Again, I drive an '02. I see tons of parts for the 2003's :-[

Good lookin' out.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Fender Eliminator kits are everywhere. Oneida, 2WJ, Rumble Imports, pretty much anybody.

I would say Rumble Imports for the flush mounts. They are really good about customer service. I would try to avoid Lockhart Phillips, I've never had real good luck with their stuff.

The quality of Targa stuff is pretty hard to beat and they color match, so that might be an option for the seat cowl. I love mine. They are a little pricey, but it's quality is on point.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, anyone else?   ;D Are there any discount codes I can use on these sites?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm having a hard time finding an OEM Suzuki Seat Cowl for the older models. Do they even make them?

N

·
0 Posts
Suzuki quit making the cowl went the second gen bikes came out and they're gettting scarce. And, no, you can't have mine!

:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nc_sv650 said:
Suzuki quit making the cowl went the second gen bikes came out and they're gettting scarce. And, no, you can't have mine!

:)
beat me to it. so where can i find one damn u!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts