Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got the bike, and need to choose which lid. I came home with both of these but one needs to go back! They are both Bell RS-1 helmets. Rest of my gear is black.

I kind of like how the orange is different from just about every helmet out there, but at the same time I am not a big fan of orange.

Opinions?

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
First one matches the bike better.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well.. orange because I don't like free advertising on my helmets.. unless the bell sign is on the other side of the orange one? Or buy a sticker, and cover up the bell sign. lmao I'm a little fussy when it comes to that.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Whatever you choose, I'll pm you my shipping address and you can just give me the other one :p

+1 first one

·
Registered
675 Posts
orange for high viz...

i got a blue sv and ride with black and green skulls helmet...better to be seen then match

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, 7 for orange for 3 for the white/black one. I do like the infusion of color the orange provides... just feel like I'll get sick of it. I really like the red/white/blue themes arai and shoei provide on their top of the line helmets, but they are out of my price range :(

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I don't think that particular orange is very hi-vis, and I like the white/black one better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts