Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike came with the mod, which I like, but I would like to get some hard bags. Probably Givi, which needs the fender and the grab rail, neither of which I have but I ordered a fender today and hope to re-install at some point. Not being particularly handy, having the detailed instructions, which I could then reverse, would be nice.

Anyway, here it is. TIA...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. But I'm not sure if you are saying that mine is a Hamicad (doesn't appear to be from the linked document) or just that they all pretty much install the same.

So if anyone else can confirm what eliminator kit, it would be appreciated. Also, do you generally alter the plastic that lines the whell well when installing one of these? Like I said, I'm not the handiest guy in the world. Maybe I should try to find someone in Denver who's stock and would want a free eliminator.

Any feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yours sure looks like the hamicad to me which is why i linked you to the install instructions. You should be able to sell it pretty quickly and get some money out of it. I helped someone install one and it was pretty easy. Just take your time and pop the little black rivits out carefully. Use something blunt to push the center of them in. It is not that hard at all. So easy a caveman can do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.