Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its not really sv related...but where else do i post something like this....
anywho, i was riding down the freeway yesterday, and my helmet broke!!! the shield plate and screw broke off(prolly due to over-torquing). so ow my shield is not secure in my helmet!!! its obviously not safe to wear when riding.
so where can i go to get a replacement plate and screw? i have an older hjc ls-air 3 sled helmet. i bouhgt a clear street sheild for it from a stearlership... one place recomended helemthouse.com. they didnt have anything.
please help me.

N

·
0 Posts
Dennis Kirk carries replacement parts for HJC, although yours is so old you may have trouble. Maybe this can be your alibi for getting a new one!

:)

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Try em on before you buy. And consider buying at the sticks and bricks store, instead of online. Is the $5 - $10 you'll save really worth the few shipping days you'll have to wait, especially in light of the investment the store made to have helmets there for you to try on?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
believe me..i WANT a new helmet!!! but i dont have the money...i wore my neighbors buell helmet today...its a really nice helmet, made me want a real street helmet really bad!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts