Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just thought I would check this sight out because I am seriously considering an sv650s for my first bike. I love the way the bike looks but I have also have been looking at the cbr600f4i. I just want some closure on the sv because I cant make up my mind. Also what are some easy mods for the sv to make it a little quicker? Any input would be great thanks.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hello. The SV is a great bike, much easier to handle than the CBR for a starter. Just don't rush into an overpowered bike for your first ride, you could end up regretting it quickly when it gets away from you. The SV will beat the majority of bikes off the line if ridden properly, but it's lacking the top end up of a SS. I wouldn't worry about an acceleration problem, especially as a first bike.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
What are some common easy mods for these bikes i.e. exhaust, filter, suspension, power commander??
Yes.

It really depends on what you want. Take a look around the site and see what appeals to you. There are so many possibilities it's hard to give exact recommendations unless you have an exact question about something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts