Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member here since 2004. With well over 200 posts. About 2 years ago my post count went to Zero with no explaination. Now my post count is 9. Can anyone explain this to me. Also can someone send me a moderators contact info because I have many more questions that are not answered in FAQ's. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John Linder
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I started my profile on SVR back in 2004, never posted comments, tried to log in a couple years later and couldn't remember my password (it was started with an old email address I don't have anymore).

I thought oh well, I'll just start over.

My guess for your post count going down could be a result of the "upgrades" they did to this site since it was sold a few months back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys...Guess I will have to be a contributing member again to get my post count higher than my trader rating. Got lotsa sv stuff to get rid of...can't wait to reach 25 post in the general section.

John

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
It 's so hard to comment though without being a smartazz...
eff it dude. Just say stuff like "that is so cool, I love your bike! will you marry me?" or ask a question, that may lead to a couple more comments. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like your way of thinking! That's what I had to do when I was on the shortbus! Unfortunately it led to me not be able to function correctly on other forums. Shortbus is gone and it ruined other forums for me.

John
formerly a member of www.shortbusracingteam.com
site now defunct over 2 retards in a pissing match

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I like your way of thinking! That's what I had to do when I was on the shortbus! Unfortunately it led to me not be able to function correctly on other forums. Shortbus is gone and it ruined other forums for me.

John
formerly a member of www.shortbusracingteam.com
site now defunct over 2 retards in a pissing match

How could that site ruin other forums for you? If your really retarded you should just google the subject> right click> Copy> then Paste...but don't eat the paste. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW...I like bar hopping on my scooter, pina coladas, long walks on the beach, and snuggling!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts