Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 SV650SF in Napolean Blue
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kinda didn't see this section lol so I wrote my intro in my bio, but in short... I'm a new 21 yo rider from the east coast (received my endoresment about 2 months ago) and to state it simply - motorcycles have become my new addiction lol so I'm joining as many communicities I can to meet more people and dive deeper into this world of unhinged freedom and fun! The first bike of my own is an 09 SV650SF. If any of you guys are on discord, feel free to add me and hmu. This probably wasn't the best into, but if there's anything you'd like to know or wanna talk about lmk!

Discord: Hoona#0899

Fun fact, or not so fun: In my first month of riding, I looped a wheelie and had my first crash on the sv lol - fortunately I'm pretty much recovered and didn't sustain any major damage (ATGATT people) and the bike came out fine, received a bit of cosmetic damage tho but can't complain, IM ALIVE and SHE RUNS! (that low-end torque is no joke o_O).

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Bit of inside info.. SVs don't take kindly to wheelies. They'll suck the oil sump dry and burn the motor up in no time. You want to do wheelies, go find an old Honda F4i or a Gixxer 600. Sv is a great bike, just not good (at all) for stunt stuff.. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Bit of inside info.. SVs don't take kindly to wheelies. They'll suck the oil sump dry and burn the motor up in no time. You want to do wheelies, go find an old Honda F4i or a Gixxer 600. Sv is a great bike, just not good (at all) for stunt stuff.. ;)
I definitely learned my lessons about stunting on the SV after everything that happened lmao. Fortunately it only took 1 wheelie on the bike to make me learn them, great insight though and I'm in full agreement with you brother 😂💯

·
Registered
2000 SV650 N
557 Posts
Welcome to SVR Hoona. Sorry about the loop out, but you learned a tough lesson. Enjoy the forums, and post some pics of your bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to SVR Hoona. Sorry about the loop out, but you learned a tough lesson. Enjoy the forums, and post some pics of your bike.
Thanks for the welcome brodi 💯🙏, lovin' the forum so far!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts