Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have an sv 650 with 33bhp.
i wold like to change it without changing the computer on my bike i know there is a way there is a man where i live ho will do that but he wants to much money can someone pls help me?

thank you very much

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
He wrote BHP, not HP.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
with a 33hp sv? is it a sv325?
Other countries limit the amount of HP a "less experienced" rider can have through their licensing system. This mod is often done by changing the ECU

This person wants to remove the limitation without changing the physical ECU. I think he's looking for someone who can re-program it.
To the OP
I doubt you’ll be able to find someone that is willing to do that. I say buy a new ECU and sell yours to cover the cost.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Other countries limit the amount of HP a "less experienced" rider can have through their licensing system. This mod is often done by changing the ECU

This person wants to remove the limitation without changing the physical ECU. I think he's looking for someone who can re-program it.
To the OP
I doubt you’ll be able to find someone that is willing to do that. I say buy a new ECU and sell yours to cover the cost.

And if you are able to find someone that's willing, I'd be curious about the method...

Agree with off roader - better off just getting a used ECU from a wrecked bike or something and selling yours.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the problem is that there is a way to put aswitch that cancel the 33 bhp and making it to work normaly..
i am asking cuz in israel it is a problem to get a difrent ecu.
pleas help me......

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
We're not all that familiar with restricted-hp bikes. Your question would be better asked at the SV650.org site as they're likely more familiar with the situation, being from the UK.
Good luck.

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts
thank you very much but if you come by a way to do this will you let me know?
No, we will keep it to ourselves. :naughty:

Of course we will, man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts