Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Shayna and I am currently living in State College, PA, attending Penn State University. I have only been riding for a year and am in search for my first motorcycle. I've been following this forum for sometime to learn more about what I think is an ideal first bike for me. Anyway I'm 97% sure I want an sv650n so if you know of anyone in the northeast looking to sell a first gen or early second gen model let me know. Thanks and I'm looking forward to being an official member.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome Shayna, the Sv is a great choice for a 1st. bike.

I once rode my Sv on rt. 6 all the way to Mansfield Pa....just to see what was out there.

Not very much.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Unless you post some pics of your self in a bikini standing next to your bike looking uh, "open," don't expect to get much help or replies from anyone on here.

But welcome.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Unless you post some pics of your self in a bikini standing next to your bike looking uh, "open," don't expect to get much help or replies from anyone on here.

But welcome.
Huh?
Your Soo wrong..................

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Shayna and I am currently living in State College, PA, attending Penn State University. I have only been riding for a year and am in search for my first motorcycle. I've been following this forum for sometime to learn more about what I think is an ideal first bike for me. Anyway I'm 97% sure I want an sv650n so if you know of anyone in the northeast looking to sell a first gen or early second gen model let me know. Thanks and I'm looking forward to being an official member.
Welcome Shayna! Good luck on your search. I'll be selling my 2004 SV650N in a month or two, but I'm in North Georgia, unfortunately. I'm sure you'll find a good one closer to where you live.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I once rode my Sv on rt. 6 all the way to Mansfield Pa....just to see what was out there.

Not very much.
Haha yeah theres really only trees or farmland. Not terribly exciting. But some decent roads for sure.

But welcome.
Took this for ya.

:tool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts