Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm Felix from Washington State and I just got a 2008 SV650 (4th owner). I didn't think I was going to end up with this bike, but it worked out. I am about to take a safety motorcycle course in June, so I will be ready to hit the road by then. The bike needs some work that I will be doing myself. There is nothing better than learning by doing.....right?

·
Registered
2000 SV650 N
1,076 Posts
Welcome to SVR Felix (very cool name BTW). Glad it worked out, but seeing her sit, unridden, is going to be brutal. Good on you doing the work yourself. You'll have all the advice and instruction you need right here. Enjoy, and post some pics.

Reactions: unam88888888

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to SVR Felix (very cool name BTW). Glad it worked out, but seeing her sit, unridden, is going to be brutal. Good on you doing the work yourself. You'll have all the advice and instruction you need right here. Enjoy, and post some pics.
True. The good thing is that it is actually at my brother's place. So, it is good that I don't see her everyday. I am getting all the parts ready for her though. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts