Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have been an SV fan for a long time, but only recently started making any real contributions to the forums. I was even honored as the December SV of the month, which means a lot to me since I poured a lot of hours of work into my latest SV. I love riding the local canyons when I have the chance and if anyone is in OC or nearby I am game to go to GMR (when it's actually open), Palomar, Borrego Springs, Julian (Banner Grade), Malibu (Latigo and such), and others. I have been to all of those, but I would like to try Idyllwild or any other interesting ones sometime. Of course it's cold-time now, but as long as it's not raining I'm game, just hit me up!

Stephen :rock: :eek:ccasion14:

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
And an E30 lover to boot! Now I think I recognize the name from the R3VLimited forum...

Ex E30 '89 M3 and '91 318is owner here...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And an E30 lover to boot! Now I think I recognize the name from the R3VLimited forum...

Ex E30 '89 M3 and '91 318is owner here...
Damn, great minds haha! I was M42Stephen there and Stephen V on bimmerforums, but I don't really post there anymore.
That's what I still have, a '91 318is. I love that car too. Now that I'm down to that one car and the one SV, life is simple and good again.

Hi SLV! :hello:
Hello! :hello:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts