Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just got my bike about a month ago and i LOVE IT. I could not be happier with the choice i made in bikes. It is a 2002 SV650S and it had 8300 miles on it when i got it. Or at least that is what the ODO says. The speedo does not work thus the odo doesnt either. Anyways It came with a yoshimira exhaust, a sunstar sprocket and gold chain, and a fender elimination. I think i got a steal on it too. $2500. Craigslist is the best. ;D
Anyways i will be on here occationally for advice and whatnot. so i will see you around.

·
Chief Greeter
28,537 Posts
Hi badfish702, Welcome to SVR. There is a thread about a ride to Malibu on 3/29 if you're interested.

I also belong to ocmoto.com - there are rides and events going on all the time.

Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome! sounds like you got a great deal on it! good looking bike.

also, some good looking photographs. into photography?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. Eddiemon, I will let you know if i can make it. i might hve to work. Sounds awesome though. I will be down at Chapperall for bike night on the 25th. Free In-N-Out im there.

sdobbs20 I wish I could take credit for those. My sister started her own phototgraphy business and she is really good. so i asked her to take a few and do some photoshop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS REVS UP WEDNESDAY NIGHTS WITH IT’S FIRST BIKE NIGHT
Get Out And Ride to Chaparral to check out the hottest bikes in the Inland Empire!

March 02, 2009 – Chaparral Motorsports is proud to announce it will be hosting bike nights on every other Wednesday beginning March 25th, 2009.

The kick-off party begins March 25th, 2009 from 5pm -10pm, and will continue every other Wednesday thru September. This event is free to the public and open to all motorcyclists. Get out and ride down on Bike Night to enjoy free food and entertainment.

To celebrate the kick off of this year’s bike nights, Kane “Insane” Friesen, the Monster Energy-Kawasaki Stunt Bike Rider will be performing a street stunt exhibition. Don’t miss his daring, insane tricks and your chance to grab an autograph this World Record Holding Stunt Bike Rider.

Check out the newest street riding apparel from Shift Racing on display.

Free food from In-N-Out Burgers and prizes will be given out to the first 200 bikes that show up for the event.

Enter to win a Yamaha Zuma 125 or Raptor 250 at the Chaparral Bike Night.

Chaparral is located at 555 South H Street, San Bernardino, California, near the I-10 and I-215 interchange. Call for directions at 909-889-2761.

Sounds like it could be cool. It is only about 8 miles from my work and i get off at 3 usually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts