Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here who is itchin' to get her hands on an SV 650 in the near future. I see that this particular bike has quite the following and with a few modifications, it looks **** saweet! I have yet to ride one, but I have taken a hard look at the dealer and sat on one as well. I've been learning on a Ducati Monster which I have enjoyed and would purchase if they weren't so expensive to buy and maintain. The SV seems to be the one that fits all my needs the best. I would consider a Honda 599, but I think the SV is the one! Any input on this? Also, if anyone knows someone looking to sell an SV who is in or near MN let me know!

Fridawg23

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I forgot to add that I'm looking for an 05 or up. I would possibly go for an 03 or 04. I can travel up to 4 hours away as well. Thanks for shooting me the ad though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Oh and another thing.....Naked only. I saw that there's blue one for sale here, but the sale is pending.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Welcome from the Wi side of town. Best roads are on my side of the Mississippi. There is a big SV gang in the TC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts