Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't picked it up yet, but I'm getting a 2009 SV650SF with 3900 miles on it for 6500 might be over paying a little bit. I was wondering why people are swapping out their font ends to gsxer, and how I would go about shaving down the seat since I'm short I need to do this. Will post pics after I pick up my bike.

·
Premium Member
8,126 Posts
haven't picked it up yet, but I'm getting a 2009 SV650SF with 3900 miles on it for 6500 might be over paying a little bit. I was wondering why people are swapping out their font ends to gsxer, and how I would go about shaving down the seat since I'm short I need to do this. Will post pics after I pick up my bike.
Front end swap = bling, better braking, and more adjustable suspension. Also usually means a lot of fiddling to install and set up.

Shaving seat there are places that will customize seats for you or simply decover and have at it. Remember measure twice cut once.

Welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You. I ended up shaving down the seat myself wasn't too bad. and worked well. just debating on what kind of front end I should get and put on it. Also where I should get it. looking on CL for one but cant find anything. mostly due to the fact that i don't know what I'm looking for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts