Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ive had my sv for about two weeks now and just finished putting 1000 sweet miles on it in couple of days when the weather allowed it,so decided to finally register so i can call my self an official sv rider. Its a 2006 sv 650 n with 5000 miles on it. well today i was racing around with my friend and laid it down in a corner because of gravel on the road. it doesn't help that he was on r1 and with alot more experience than me not saying that its not my fault, but the only way that i wouldnt crash in that corner is if i was going 15 mph. Well i made it out in one piece adn so did the bike except the handle bar and radiator. hoping that you guys can suggest good clip ons or a bar dont forget its a n version. Another thing what temperature should the engine be with normal riding in 40 degree weather because my usual temperature is 200 and im not sure if thats too hot or not,and its not even 50 degrees out so i cant even imagine what its going to be during summer. thanks alot in advance and sorry about my writing my english isnt that good.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Welcome...

already racing? lol....how bad is the radiator? I think the temperature is normal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not bad the guy i was riding with said i dont have to worry about it and i think i can take his word for it.now the handle bar is bent up.i rode it home and its not falling apart but i doubt i can bend it back. so i was wandering if i could put clip ons on it. something like Suburban Machinery type 2 bars. problem is i dont know if i can put them on the n version. if you have any suggestions on handle bars or clipons please let me know because i wanna go riding as soon as possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for not doing research before posting. did some research and went with Suburban Machinery Handlebars. hopefully ill be back on road in a week.once again happy to be part of community

1 - 5 of 5 Posts