Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name's Erik. Been here for a little bit , tried posting, failed and disappeared for a while. Im back and going to try to post a heap of pictures from my complete build. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Im a motorcycle tech from south florida and i have a 2001 SVS trying to convert to naked. When it comes to sharing my knowledge, im an open book ...but first, I have a few of my own:

-where is the best place to post pictures and a narration of my build project?
-tips and tricks on uploading pictures? (format, size, multiple or one at a time?, comments allowed on certain pics?
-any general forum etiquette advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is the only forum i have ever tried to be a part of so bear with me. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Use a site like photobucket to host the images.

The workshop forum for 99-02 tech info would be a good place to put it but if that's not getting much attention you can always ask for help in the main forum.

Try out posting your pics in the test forum so you can get used to it and how it looks once you post - that way you won't have to edit your posts a million times.

Etiquette? Well, your spelling, grammar, format, and general demeanor in the above post are certainly welcome to get spread all over this site. Frick would be grateful. Also use the search function as the first method to answer technical questions. Then, if you can't find what you're looking for or want an updated answer post a fresh thread on the topic.

First forum eh? You're going to love it. Word of warning though - the climate and sense of community can vary greatly from one forum site to the next - SVRider really is one of the better ones (no exageration).

Feel free to jump into conversations at will - just be prepared to defend your opinion and be willing to put up with sarcasm. Try not to let the occassional idiotic remark get on your nerves too much.

Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts